Monday, January 31, 2011

Week 2- Roadtrip

As I said in my last post, I am getting ready for a roadtrip so...I was getting placemats ready to be bound.  I did get somewhat farther in that the binding is on all of them and 3 of them are finished.  I plan to take the last 3 on the road so that they will be finished by the time I get back.  I figure that several hours in the car should get them done.

I also loaded one of the quilt tops I want to finish onto my quilting machine.  I have also decided on the design for the quilt, but the actual quilting won't start until we are back from our trip.  Made a bit of progress on my project from Barb's class.   Getting it done by guild should be doable, but I make no promises....I will just do my best.   And that is what I want from anyone following my blog....just do what you can when you can. Any progress is progress!

So, until next time  keep moving towards the finish line.

Best,
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment